I offer consultancy on creative and technical approaches to locative audio, mobile and pervasive media, immersive and interactive experience design, sound design and public space interventions. I’ve provided services to Punchdrunk, Britt Hatzius, AntiVJ, Atelier Bildraum, Pervasive Media Studio, Laura Kriefman and more.
Soundtrack composition and sound design
Please see this page for more information.
I regularly run group workshops in both academic and independent contexts. Recently for De Brakke Grond (NL), Media Active (UK), Hong Kong Design Institute (HK), Royal Academy of Arts and Science (NL), Playpublik Festival (DE), Oorzaken Festival (NL), Lydgalleriet (NO), British Council Japan (JP), Soho Theatre (UK), Lyric Hammersmith (UK), Banff Institute (CA), Project Arts Centre (IE).
- composing/recording sound for mobile media project
- writing for immersive and pervasive artworks
- the narrative of experience
- designing work for public and uncontrolled space
- sound recording
- audio software (inc. Ableton Live, Max, PureData, Pro Tools and Logic )